Projects undertaken to fight 2nd wave of pandemic by GJNRF till 1st May
(Support to needy ongoing)
List of the projects is as under:
1. Support to 80 bed quarantine centre in Vile Parle, Mumbai.
2. Support to 100 bed quarantine centre in Tardeo, Mumbai.
3. Support to 35 bed quarantine centre in Botad, Gujarat
4. Providing 10 Ventilators and 150 Oxygen concentrators to Banaskantha district administration in Gujarat.
5. Provided 4 ventilators and 1 defibrillator to hospital at Dharampur in Gujarat.
6. Providing an ambulance to Chandrapur district in Maharashtra.
7. Provided 5 Oxygen concentrators to Malad diamond cutters association in Mumbai. Malad and surrounding areas have approximately 25,000 diamond cutters.
8. Provided PPE kits, masks, gloves and 2 oxygen concentrator machine to Apex kidney foundation for their dialysis work
9. Provided financial aid to ARCH (Action Research in Community Health and Development) hospital in South Gujarat.
10. Provided 2 Oxygen Concentrators to Palanpur Samaj Kendra, Mumbai.
11. Provided 5 OCs to BMC run COVID centre at Catholic gymkhana, Mumbai.
12. Provided 5 OCs to a COVID centre in Surendranagar in Gujarat.
13. Presented food hampers to police personnel in appreciation of their services.